What’s the 2022 Chevy Equinox MPG?
Want a powerful vehicle that doesn’t compromise on fuel economy? Then it’s time to take a closer look at the 2022 Chevy Equinox mpg! The latest model generates up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway with its standard engine, which means serious savings during your Sterling Heights travels. Explore the mpg for the Chevy Equinox, and check out our new inventory for a test drive!
2022 Chevy Equinox Fuel Economy by Engine
While there are tons of trims and colors to choose from, the 2022 Chevy Equinox fuel economy stays consistent across the board with its standard 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder engine. However, the figures vary slightly depending on your chosen drivetrain configuration. Whether you choose the efficient front-wheel drive or the performance-boosting all-wheel drive option, check out the mpg for the Chevy Equinox for each configuration, below:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg highway
2022 Chevy Equinox Engine Specs
The 2022 Chevy Equinox mpg is just one part of the equation. The engine also delivers rock-solid power and capabilities, so you’re prepared for anything on the Macomb Township roads. Standard specs are as follows:
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder Performance Specs
- Horsepower: 170 hp
- Torque: 203 lb-ft of torque
- Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
2022 Chevy Equinox Efficiency Tech
The engine and drivetrain are two big contributors to the overall 2022 Chevy Equinox fuel economy, but this SUV is also equipped with fuel-saving features for your Saint Clair Shores travels, including:
- Automatic Stop/Start: When you come to a complete stop at a long red light, your Equinox will automatically shut off the engine to conserve fuel. The instant you remove your foot from the brake, your engine springs back to life. You can also disable the feature temporarily with a simple switch.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Your tire pressure plays a huge role in your SUV’s efficiency, so your Equinox keeps tabs on all four tires at all times. If your tire pressure levels are off, you’ll get an automatic message alerting you to top off your tires ASAP.
Take Your Test Drive at Moran Chevrolet, Inc.
You’ve learned all about the mpg for the Chevy Equinox, but what else can this best-selling SUV do for you on the road in Saint Clair Shores? Find out with a test drive at Moran Chevrolet, Inc.! Contact us with any questions, or stop by our showroom in Clinton Township to see the lineup in person.
More from Moran Chevrolet, Inc.
Life in Sterling Heights is busier than ever, so you need an SUV that can keep up! The Chevy Equinox is a compact crossover with excellent efficiency and sharp handling suited for traffic, and its cabin offers generous cargo space and an array of tech features to make your everyday drives easier. Read on for…
Looking for a powerful, full-size SUV that’s roomy enough for all your gear, but doesn’t skimp when it comes to the finer things? Then you can’t afford to overlook everything that’s offered by the 2022 Chevy Tahoe interior! In the guide below, we’ll be taking a closer look at the Tahoe interior dimensions, as…
The Chevrolet Tahoe offers Sterling Heights drivers a comfortable interior, sturdy construction, and plenty of passenger and cargo room. Towing is just one more thing that this full-frame SUV does exceptionally well! The 2022 Chevy Tahoe towing capacity, when properly configured, can safely reach up to 8,400 pounds. View Inventory Contact us This is similar…