What’s the 2022 Chevy Equinox MPG?
Want a powerful vehicle that doesn’t compromise on fuel economy? Then it’s time to take a closer look at the 2022 Chevy Equinox mpg! The latest model generates up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway with its standard engine, which means serious savings during your Sterling Heights travels. Explore the mpg for the Chevy Equinox, and check out our new inventory for a test drive!
2022 Chevy Equinox Fuel Economy by Engine
While there are tons of trims and colors to choose from, the 2022 Chevy Equinox fuel economy stays consistent across the board with its standard 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder engine. However, the figures vary slightly depending on your chosen drivetrain configuration. Whether you choose the efficient front-wheel drive or the performance-boosting all-wheel drive option, check out the mpg for the Chevy Equinox for each configuration, below:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg highway
2022 Chevy Equinox Engine Specs
The 2022 Chevy Equinox mpg is just one part of the equation. The engine also delivers rock-solid power and capabilities, so you’re prepared for anything on the Macomb Township roads. Standard specs are as follows:
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder Performance Specs
- Horsepower: 170 hp
- Torque: 203 lb-ft of torque
- Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
2022 Chevy Equinox Efficiency Tech
The engine and drivetrain are two big contributors to the overall 2022 Chevy Equinox fuel economy, but this SUV is also equipped with fuel-saving features for your Saint Clair Shores travels, including:
- Automatic Stop/Start: When you come to a complete stop at a long red light, your Equinox will automatically shut off the engine to conserve fuel. The instant you remove your foot from the brake, your engine springs back to life. You can also disable the feature temporarily with a simple switch.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Your tire pressure plays a huge role in your SUV’s efficiency, so your Equinox keeps tabs on all four tires at all times. If your tire pressure levels are off, you’ll get an automatic message alerting you to top off your tires ASAP.
Take Your Test Drive at Moran Chevrolet, Inc.
You’ve learned all about the mpg for the Chevy Equinox, but what else can this best-selling SUV do for you on the road in Saint Clair Shores? Find out with a test drive at Moran Chevrolet, Inc.! Contact us with any questions, or stop by our showroom in Clinton Township to see the lineup in person.
More from Moran Chevrolet, Inc.
You know you can count on a new Chevy Tahoe to tow your boat or trailer, but will it keep your family safe? Wherever you’re headed off on your everyday errands in Sterling Heights or crossing the country, you can count on a comprehensive suite of 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe safety features. Chevy Tahoe InventoryChevrolet Research…
The Chevy Trailblazer is a compact crossover that stands out in a big way on Sterling Heights streets, but what’s it like on the inside? Check out our guide to the 2023 Chevrolet Trailblazer interior features and we’re sure you’ll agree that this sporty SUV is sure to elevate the time you spend behind the wheel…
Looking for legendary muscle car performance and styling that doesn’t break your budget? Believe it or not, a new Chevy Camaro isn’t out of the question—far from it! The 2023 Camaro price ranges from a surprisingly accessible $27,495 MSRP for the base trim. But there’s also a whole lot of ground to cover should you…